Beautiful Me

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to Sabrina Official Blog. I just shared what I like and feel. I hope you like my new skins. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed


Credits


This skin is made by : Mrs AF
Some helped from :
Unnie Atiqah
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Using basecode :
Aishah Baharudin

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


wishing upon the star


Saturday 19 January 2013 00:21 0 Atashinci(s)

assalamualaikum . hikhik . how are you guys ? even blog ni tak ramai yang follow pun , sabtetap bersyukur :) alhamdulillah . 


tajuk " wishing upon the star" harini , sab nak ceritakan pasal "wishlist sab tahun ni . what i wish :

1-8A in pmr
2- achieve greats result
3- be a good daughter
4- have a great life
5- success in life

 cukup lah lima dulu .  assalamualaikum :)